Recipe: Perfect Albondigas (meatball soup)
Albondigas (meatball soup). It is our version of comfort. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish, and this.
A hearty soup that both kids and adults will enjoy! Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. This post has been updated with. You can cook Albondigas (meatball soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Albondigas (meatball soup)
- It’s 3 quart of beef stock.
- It’s 2 of each bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of each eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of I oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of medium carrots diced.
- It’s 3 of large potatoes diced.
- You need 1 of each chiote chopped.
- You need 2 of each zucchini chopped.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes.
Albondigas Soup is a hearty Mexican meatball soup with a simple soup base made of diced tomatoes, chipotle salsa, and broth. Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken. Albondigas soup, or meatball soup, is the Mexican version of the classic meatball soup dish. It features beef meatballs cooked in a very light and flavorful broth full of my favorite veggies.
Albondigas (meatball soup) step by step
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside..
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs..
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done..
This warm and comforting albondigas soup recipe is packed with hearty vegetables and Mexican-style meatballs. With winter still in full force, there is nothing I crave more than a. Mexican sopa de albóndigas is no exception. Divide the soup among bowls, about four or five meatballs per portion, and set out bowls of whatever garnishes you like. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs (albondigas), and loaded with veggies: carrots, potatoes, celery, and chayote all simmered in a bold. for the soup: ¼ cup