Albondiga soup. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused This Albondigas Soup recipe is hearty, warm, comforting and customizable with your.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. This albondigas soup recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law. It's definitely one my favorite soups. You can cook Albondiga soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Albondiga soup
- It’s 14 oz of beef broth.
- You need 46 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 15 oz of whole kernal southwest corn w/ peppers.
- You need 15 oz of peas and carrots.
- It’s 10 oz of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of white or jasmine rice-uncooked.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried crushed mint.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 dash of dried onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 dash of garlic powder.
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. Albondigas Soup – a hearty and warm Mexican meatball soup made with juicy, well-seasoned rice and beef meatballs simmered in a flavorful tomato-based broth along with. This Albondigas Soup recipe is a hearty broth-based Mexican Meatball Soup, made in an Instant Pot pressure cooker, with seasoned meatballs, and vegetables.
Albondiga soup instructions
- Blend to to sauce, diced tomatoes and chipotle peppers together to create sauce. At this time I add a little garlic powder too. About 2 dashes also..
- Add broths, tomatoes w/ chiles and sauce to pan. Let simmer while you make the meatballs..
- In a large mixing bowl, add hamburger meat, onions, mint, uncooked rice, salt and pepper, egg, and breadcrumbs. Mix all together and form into medium sized balls..
- Preheat oven to 350* Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray. And add meatballs uncovered. Cook on high 350 for about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink inside. Its OK if they get a bit crispy on the outside they will continue cooking in the soup..
- Add the rest of the Ingredients to the pot and continue to simmer while meatballs are in oven. Right before meatballs are do e bring your soup to a boil. Drop meatballs one by one Into soup. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Serve with any toppings you would like. I personally make it even hotter and add Valentina hot sauce to my bowl and some sour cream. Yummy!.
The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup. If you love a hearty, mildly spicy, zesty, thick and rich soup, then this homemade albondigas soup recipe is absolutely perfect for you. Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. Jump To Section What Are Albondigas?