Recipe: Tasty Fire House Soup
Fire House Soup. 🚨 Hours, menu items, and ordering options at your favorite Firehouse Subs location may have changed. Be sure to check out our takeout and delivery options! ; Firehouse Egg Drop Soup. See how it's done down at the station!
Tell us more about your experience. Try this Firehouse Chilly Soup made with chipotle sauce, red capsicum, beans and tomato puree. Home > Recipes > Soups > "Hearty" Venison Vegetable Soup Firehouse Style. You can cook Fire House Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fire House Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomatoes 28 oz..
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans.
- You need 1 can of Green Beans.
- You need 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 packages of Dry Ranch Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Mix or Chili Mix.
Free online ordering from restaurants near you! Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food! The Firehouse Special. "This versatile dish can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's great hot and cold, and it tastes even better the second day.
Fire House Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef and Onions and then drain the fat.
- While the beef is browning drain all the beans and the corn.
- After the beef is browned add all the cans of beans, corn and tomatos.
- Add the spices to the mix and cook till warmed..
Firehouse Subs fans can mix and match from a choice of our three most-loved subs (the iconic Hook & Ladder, Italian or Meatball Sub), add three chips and. Founded by Firemen, Firehouse Subs generously serves food and community. Introducing Firehouse Feel-Good Fridays, a series of posts designed to start your weekend with a smile 😁. The Best Healthy Firehouse Recipes on Yummly Firehouse Enchiladas, Instant Pot Firehouse Chili, Firehouse Enchiladas.