Recipe: Yummy Vegetable Hamburger Soup
Vegetable Hamburger Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Hamburger Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Hamburger Soup
- It’s 3 cup of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans (14.4 ounces).
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce (14.4 ounces).
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans (16 ounces).
- It’s 2 cup of cooked cubed potatoes.
- You need 6 oz of frozen corn.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 of beef bullion cubes.
Vegetable Hamburger Soup instructions
- Peel, cube and cook about 3 medium potatoes in water with beef bullion cubes. (Do not drain after cooking).
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder to taste.
- Add ground beef, green beans, corn, kidney beans and tomato sauce to potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste and let simmer to mix flavors about 10 minutes..