Recipe: Yummy Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly.
What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. You can cook Loaded Cheeseburger Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 36 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 8 oz of warm water.
- It’s 12 oz of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 8 oz of ditalini pasta (or any small pasta or rice).
- You need 2 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of celery salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 oz of shredded monterey cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 oz of shredded mozarella.
- It’s 2 oz of mexican crema or sour cream.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house. Learn how to make Slow-Cooker Cheeseburger Soup & see the Smartpoints value of this great Serve soup topped with crumbled chips.
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef with 1/2 of all seasoning, drain grease..
- Add warm water, beef broth and remaining seasoning to cooked beef. Bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and frozen vegetables and cook on low boil for 12-15 minutes..
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Add as much flour as it takes to soak up all the butter and then add to soup. Boil for 2-5 minutes. If the soup is not thick enough repeat with 1/2 amount of butter..
- Add cheese and creama and cook on low for 5 minutes..
Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! These grilled cheeseburgers are plump and juicy and loaded with mozzarella. This cheeseburger recipe is easy to make and won't disappoint. This hearty cheeseburger soup tasts just like your favorite burger, minus the bun!