Recipe: Perfect Mexican Meatball Soup
Mexican Meatball Soup.
You can have Mexican Meatball Soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatball Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef, extra lean.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mexican ground Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 8 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Baby carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Beef bouillon.
- It’s 1 cup of Green taco sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of Left over Spanish rice.
Mexican Meatball Soup step by step
- In a medium pot, add the water, carrots and bouillon..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer..
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, bread crumbs and milk..
- Knead the meat with your hands till the everything looks even and well distributed..
- Roll into small meat balls..
- Heat a skillet or frying pan with the oil..
- Sear the meatballs on medium high heat..
- Be sure to seat all sides of the meatballs so they don't fall apart in the broth..
- Gently drop each meatball into the simmering broth..
- Add the taco sauce and the Spanish rice..
- Continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- Serve hot with shredded cabbage, avocado slices and crushed tortilla chips..