Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck
Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck. Slow Cooker Zesty Hamburger Soup that is super easy to make, and packs a ton of flavour. So I've overcome my trepidation to post ugly soup photos in order to give you tasty recipes. Your photos up there are freakin' miles ahead of the onion soup photos currently sitting on my computer.
This hamburger soup recipe is a simple and hearty meal made with ground beef, potatoes, and a delicious tomato broth. It's sure to become a family Anyway, this tomato hamburger soup is really tasty without any kind of cream in it. For the record, this soup would taste good if you were to add a. You can have Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s of Beef broth or water and beef bullion.
- You need 1 cup of macaroni noodles (or whatever pasta you prefer, no one is here to judge).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It's also one of my favoite freezer soup recipes! This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all in a savory broth. The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love!
Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck step by step
- Put meat in slow cooker. I like to brown the meat first so it is already separated and the grease content is low..
- Add onion soup mix, pepper, seasoned salt, oregano, basil, onion, celery, carrots, tomato sauce, and soy sauce to the slow cooker..
- Add as much beef broth as you like. Or, if you are like me and prefer to add water and bullion cubes make sure you add one cube per 1 – 1 1/2 cups of water. The amount of broth depends on what you like. Because the pasta (see below step) absorbs so much, I would say to put at least 5 or 6 cups of broth in. If you dont like a lot of broth, put in less. There is no legal statute dictating how much to put in. Gotta love America..
- Cook for no less than 4 hours to get the flavors to swirl around. Plus, don't you love the intoxicating aroma of soup filling the halls of your house? Any longer than 8 hours, even on low setting, can dry the meat out, especially if you substitute with ground turkey..
- 15 to 20 minutes prior to serving, add the macaroni. I like the whole wheat kind. It gives me the illusion that I am somehow being healthier. If you like science, watch the broth levels lower while the mass of the noodles increase..
- Serve with parmesan cheese on top. It gives the soup that extra something special..
- Photos are forthcoming once I make this again. DISCLAIMER: if you like soup that sucks, this one is not for you. If you like soup that doesn't suck, then you my friend are in for a treat!.
Hamburger Soup – loaded with flavorful lean ground beef, hearty vegetables like potatoes and carrots, and full of rich flavor. Plus it's a versatile soup so you can play around with the vegetables and seasonings added. And no it doesn't really taste like a hamburger. All the makings of a hamburger, but in soup form! Barley, bay leaves, and wonderful spices blend together for a hearty meal.