How to Cook Appetizing Cheeseburger soup
Cheeseburger soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 4 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 cups of velveeta.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger.
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- In the same saucepan add 1 Tbsp butter, onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
- Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbsp) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir is cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. SERVE.
The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons!