Coconut, Sweet Potato And Spinach Soup.
You can cook Coconut, Sweet Potato And Spinach Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut, Sweet Potato And Spinach Soup
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- It’s 450 g of sweet potatoes, cut into 1cm dice.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of grated root ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of medium curry paste.
- Prepare 600 ml of vegetable stock.
- It’s 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of lime Juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried crushed chillies.
- It’s 175 g of fresh spinach.
- You need To taste of Shredded salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Coconut, Sweet Potato And Spinach Soup step by step
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the potatoes, onion, garlic, ginger and curry paste for 5 mins until lightly golden.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, lime juice and chilli. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 mins or until the potatoes are tender.
- Leave the soup to cool a little, then purée half of it with a hand blender. Return the purée to the pan, add the spinach and cook for 1-2 mins, until the spinach has just wilted and the soup has heated through..
- Season to taste.