Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Armadillo soup
Armadillo soup. Armadillo roadkill on the half shell, mmm yum! Actually along that stretch through the Great Plains there are fewer large cities where you can go to the Salvation Army or a mission or a soup kitchen to. Armadillos (meaning "little armoured one" in Spanish) are New World placental mammals in the order Cingulata.
A game animal indigenous to the Southwest, it has a flavor comparable to duck. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Armadillos are barrel-shaped animals covered with natural armor. You can cook Armadillo soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Armadillo soup
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 2 1/2 oz of Texas beef sausage.
- You need 1 packages of Mixed vegetables your preference.
- Prepare 4 small of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 medium of Bell pepper.
In fact, its name in Spanish means "little armored one." The armadillo's armor works well against most predators, but not against cars. Armadillo Eggs made with jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with sausage and bacon make a seriously tasty and spicy appetizer. The crust is crispy, and the peppers give this armadillo eggs recipe a nice zesty flavor. Armadillo Eggs Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Armadillo soup instructions
- Cook ground beef in a pot.
- Cook Texas sausage in a saucepan with water.
- fill the pot with the meat and sausage and throw the rest of the ingredients in with it.
- Bring it all to a boil then bring it back down to a slight boil until everything becomes soft.
Armadillo Self Storage is part of the Big Yellow Group. Secure personal & business storage with great customer service. Place armadillo eggs on ungreased cookie sheet. Armadillo is a high quality linear algebra library (matrix maths) for the C++ language, aiming towards a good balance between speed and ease of use. Want to be notified of new releases in conradsnicta/armadillo-code?