How to Make Delicious Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 can of Mexican stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of chili beans with liquid.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 of crushed tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup instructions
- In skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink. Place in 5-6 qt slow cooker..
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, chili beans, and 1 cup water and mix well..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 1-2 hours..
- Serve over crushed tortillas and garnish with cheese and sour cream..
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.