How to Prepare Yummy my mom's hambuger soup
my mom's hambuger soup. Mom's hamburger soup consisted of a clear broth with spaghetti, ground beef, canned mixed vegetables, bay leaves, and a bouillon cube. The Bigger Story Behind My Mother's 'Hamburger Soup'. How this Peruvian dish got its American name.
I've been a soup kind of girl since the beginning. My mom mentioned on the phone to me the other day that she had made a pot of hamburger soup and how good it tasted. Hamburger Soup – Mom's recipe: Try this Hamburger Soup – Mom's recipe, or contribute your own. You can have my mom's hambuger soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of my mom's hambuger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef cooked and drained.
- It’s 1 of a bag of frozen mixed veggies ues fresh if you want.
- You need 28 oz of can of tomato sauce or whol ones chopped.
- Prepare 1 of a table spoon dried onion.
- It’s 1 of a half teaspoon each garlic powder and dried basil.
- It’s 1 of s and p to taste.
- Prepare 2 cup of h20.
- Prepare 2 of beef cubes.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce and worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
I made a pot of Mom's Hamburger Soup this afternoon which is really smelling and tasting good. This is a thick and hearty soup — perfect for dunking the bread. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It's also one of my favoite freezer soup recipes!
my mom's hambuger soup step by step
- dump all in crockpot cook on low 8 hours on high 4 hours.
- pass cracker when done.
- good with a cheese toastie.
- frugal easy and most kid will eat!.
This hamburger soup recipe is a simple and hearty meal made with ground beef, potatoes, and a delicious tomato broth. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you'll probably notice that I have a weakness for creamy recipes. Creamy soups, creamy pastas, the works. It's not always the best for. My mom's version was a clear broth with ground beef and spaghetti noodles.