Recipe: Yummy get well veggie soup
get well veggie soup. That's important because most of us don't get enough. There isn't a more delicious and satisfying way to get more veggies into your diet than a big bowl of soup. CountryLiving.com's vegetarian soup recipes are sure to please vegetarians and vegetable lovers alike.
Vegetarian Soup Recipe is an awesome fat burning vegetable soup recipe. This low calorie soup will help you loose weight and is very healthy. And this Detox Vegetable Soup is certainly not exception. You can cook get well veggie soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of get well veggie soup
- You need 1 of small.
- It’s 1 packages of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 can of corn.
- It’s 1/2 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 packages of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 packages of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of jalapeno from a can.
It's the best for making a big batch and reheating throughout the week…Especially during this. And there's no better way to get back on the wagon than with a homemade healthy vegetable soup. One of my favorite things about soup, particularly this vegetable soup recipe, is that it doesn't require a strict recipe. This superfood veggie soup has got that certain je ne sais quoi about it." Vegetable soup can be a hearty and low-calorie way to satisfy your hunger while also filling your body with beneficial vitamins and minerals.
get well veggie soup step by step
- brown the meat and drain. heat a pan of water,beef bouillon, half a can of tomatoes sauce, Gaelic and onion powder to taste..
- throw onion,cabbage,carrots,green beans,corn,bean sprouts,broccoli and let simmer..
- add hamburger meat and one whole jalapeno.
- cover and simmer for one hour.. enjoy..
Combining several different colors and varieties of vegetable will increase the nutrition of your soup and provide new flavors. This video recipe was shot about a month ago, when my wife and I had colds. This is Michele's surefire cure to the common cold, and she likes to make it as soon as the first symptoms appear. This low-fat veggie soup has it all; carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, lentils, celery and tomato, to eat your way to five-a-day. Get your greens with our pesto minestrone, which you have the option of serving with garlic flatbreads.