Recipe: Tasty Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo
Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo. This kicked-up soup features sautéed onions and spicy peppers combined with chicken, corn, tomatoes and black beans all simmered in a delicious broth. Spicy Mexican Tortilla Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gumbo is an original dish from the state of Louisiana and it's really comforting and perfect on cold days.
Pour the soup into warmed serving bowls and sprinkle with the cheese, avocado and coriander. Mexican Gumbo Soup recipe: Zesty tomato based tortilla style soup similar to Qudoba. This is served with pico de gallo for texture. You can cook Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (or turkey).
- You need 8 oz of package of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- You need 24 oz of jar of mild/medium/hot salsa (can also use pico de gallo).
- It’s 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- You need 4 1/2 oz of package of Chef's Cupboard Tortilla Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 bag of of tortilla chips/strips (your favorite).
- It’s 6 cup of of instant white rice (already boiled per box).
Ladle the soup over the rice and beans and top with pico de gallo and your choice of. This hearty, warming Mexican bean soup uses basic store cupboard ingredients and is cooked from scratch in the microwave. Add extra chilli powder for a spicy kick. Today I have shrimp etouffee, gumbo, pozole, Mexican veg and fish soup hot and sour, garden salad with blackened chicken and teriyaki chicken hogies.
Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo instructions
- Make Instant White Rice per instructions on box.
- Brown ground beef/turkey in skillet.
- Cook Tortilla soup per instructions on package.
- Serve as follows per serving: Put white rice & ground beef in bowl..
- Pour at least 1 laddle of Tortilla soup over rice & beef combo..
- Put couple large tablespoons of salsa/pico de gallo in the bowl..
- Put a dolup of sour cream on top of salsa.
- Cover with shredded cheese & tortilla chips. Then serve..
- (Optional) Add choice of hot sauce, I prefer Cholula..
Today I have available for lunch and dinner: matzo ball soup, gumbo, etouffee, salad, chicken Bahn MI sandwiches, chicken gnocchi soup spicy. Spicy food raises your body temperature, so warm up with these healthy and easy to prepare spicy soup These soup and stew recipes are all healthy, comforting, and quite delicious. Often thought of as a Mexican recipe, this dish of cayenne spiced chili con carne is in fact from Tex-Mex cuisine. Gordon is making an incredible spicy and flavourful Mexican soup with home-made tortillas and pico de gallo. Gumbo is a conglomeration of different cultures and cuisines.