Recipe: Yummy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup.
You can have Thai Coconut Chicken Soup using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken boiled and shredded.
- It’s 1 of capsicum sliced.
- It’s 5-6 of beans chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spring onions chopped.
- It’s 5-6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger grated or paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 4-5 of dry lemon grass stalks broken to pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thick coconut cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of refined oil.
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup step by step
- Boil chicken pieces with little salt and 1 cup water.Shred the pieces and reserve stock.Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir fry minced garlic to light golden brown.Add shredded ginger and toss.Add chopped vegetables and chicken stock alongwith the shredded chicken.Add 1.5 cups water and boil.Add mixed herbs,lemon grass,soya sauce,chilli sauce,salt and black pepper.Add the coconut milk and boil.Make a slurry of cornflour and add it to the soup.Sprinkle lemon juice..
- Remove the lemon grass stalks before serving.Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and thick coconut cream.Serve piping hot coconut chicken soup as an appetiser or with noodles as a full meal..