Recipe: Delicious taco soup
taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have taco soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- Prepare of soup.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 can of undrained chili.
- You need 1 can of undrained whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasonings.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of corn chips.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
taco soup step by step
- cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over med.-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.. drain off fat.
- add beans,corn, tomatoes, chilies,taco season,ranch mix,and water in to beef and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer,uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- spoon soup into bowls and top with desired toppings.
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.