How to Cook Delicious Mexican meatball soup
Mexican meatball soup. Add the garlic and cook a minute more. Combine the carrots, serrano chile, potato, tomato paste, and vegetable stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and mix gently until combined.
Suggested Pairing There are several ways to make a Mexican meatball soup, and this is one of the simplest recipes that I've found that my family absolutely loves. These Mexican Meatballs are cooked in a tomato broth flavored with cilantro. A delicious and elegant dish that's perfect for a nice dinner. You can have Mexican meatball soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican meatball soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chuck or beef.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of mint, oregano, thyme.
- You need 2 cup of Mexican squash, potatoes, carrots, onions, tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tomato bullion cube.
Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high. This recipe for Mexican meatball soup is loaded with seasoned beef meatballs, black beans and plenty of vegetables in a flavorful and spicy broth. Add your favorite toppings and you've got a complete meal in a bowl!
Mexican meatball soup instructions
- mix meat with rice, mint, oregano and thyme add a pinch of salt and form into balls.
- in pot add oil , and saute vegetable mixer.
- add water and bullion cube .let soup come to a simmer then drop in meatballs. cook of 15 minutes and add salt if needed . enjoy!.
Be sure to also try my Italian meatball soup and turkey meatball soup recipes! Ground beef and sausage meatballs are simmered in a tomato and chile beef broth base. Rice and corn add starch for a hearty meal in a dish. Serve topped with crushed tortilla chips and shredded Mexican cheese blend. Mix up the meatball mix and shape into smallish balls.