Recipe: Appetizing Elbow Soup
You can cook Elbow Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elbow Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of large elbow pasta.
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of chicken bullion.
- It’s 4 tsp of tomato bullion.
Elbow Soup step by step
- Boil water (Do not add salt) adding chicken and tomato bullions to dissolve completely.
- In a seperate pot, brown meat and drain.
- Once browned, add pasta and bullion mix.
- Bring to a slow boil and cover for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with shredded fiesta cheese (optional).