Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Taco Soup
You can cook Taco Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pink Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of (15 1/4-ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Mexican-Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Tomatoes with Chiles.
- It’s 2 can of (4 1/2-ounce) Diced Green Chiles.
- You need 1 can of (4.6-ounce) Black Olives, drained and sliced, optional.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green Olives, sliced, optional.
- It’s 1 packages of (1 1/4-ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 packages of (1-ounce) package Salad Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Corn Chips, for serving.
- It’s 1 of Sour Cream, for garnish.
- You need 1 of Grated Cheese, for garnish.
- You need 1 of Chopped Green Onions, for garnish (optional).
- You need 1 of Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish (optional).
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat.
- Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpots..
- Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix..
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove..
- To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions, and jalapenos..