How to Make Tasty Crock Pot Soup
Crock Pot Soup.
You can have Crock Pot Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Soup
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey or chickn.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of Veg All.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans drained and rinsed (optional).
Crock Pot Soup instructions
- Season meat, turkey or chicken as desired. I use Morton Nature's Seasons on my ground meat or chicken. If I use turkey I use Tony's, Morton nature's season, and chicken marinade..
- In a skillet brown ground meat, or turkey. If using chicken I boil it then cut into small pieces..
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot then add ground meat, turkey, or chicken. Season as desire..
- Cook on high in the crock pot for 2 hours..
- You can add or change any of your favorite vegetables for what I listed above. I don't put pinto beans in mine but my mom does..