Recipe: Tasty Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot.
You can have Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot instructions
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.