Recipe: Delicious taco soup
taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. You can cook taco soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 4 each of jalapeno pepper ,chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of 15oz pinto been.
- Prepare 1 can of 15oz kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of 15 oz whole kernel corn,drained.
- You need 1 can of 15oz Mexican-style stewed tomato.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of 15oz diced tomatos with chilies.
- Prepare 2 can of 4 1/2oz diced green chiles.
- You need 1 can of 4.6oz black olive,drained and sliced, optinal.
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of corn chips,for dipping.
- You need 1 of sour cream,for garnish.
- It’s 1 of sliced jalapenos,for garnish.
- You need 1 of grated cheese of your choice ,for garnish.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
taco soup instructions
- brown ground beef,onions,and 3 jalapenos in skillet. drain excess fat,then transfer to large stockpot..
- add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, & taco seasoning and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour on stove ..
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!