Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup
Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup.
You can have Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup
- It’s 2 lb of roast, round steak, ground beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes, diced.
- You need 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It’s 3 of boullion cubes, beef.
- You need 2 of stalks celery and leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maggi seasoning…. can use soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 32 oz of of beef broth or water.
- You need 1 can of mixed veggies.
- It’s 1 cup of okra, optiinal.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, 28 oz.
- Prepare 3 cup of veggie juice… i used V8.
- You need 1 envelope of dry onion seasoning mix, optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sugar to counter act the tart taste of the tomatoes.
Ms. Kipper's Veggie Soup instructions
- put the first 7 items in the pressure cooker…. sprinkle with pepper… the bouillon cubes are salty….. put 1/2 the water or bouillon in the pressure cooker…. save the other half. I cut the meat into small cubes …. I saved the fat that was cut off and also put in the pressure cooker for flavor….
- I cook the meat, potato, celery mixture for 40 min…. so that meat it very tender…
- **** IF YOU USE GROUND BEEF…. put the browned ground beef in stock pot with the other ingredients from the first 7… allow to come to a boil then turn down to simmer for about 20 minutes….
- after the meat is done… whether ground beef or pressure cooker.. put the remaining ingredients in the stock pot….. add remaining water or broth…. let get hot and add your meat mixture….. simmer for 20 minutes…. if using the pressure cooker 7 more mins..
- taste and adjustment salt and pepper.
- *** this is one of those dishes that gets better the second day.
- **** I serve with biscuits….