How to Prepare Tasty Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern beans.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 3 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 1 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Taco Soup step by step
- In a large stockpot, begin to brown ground beef..
- While ground beef is browning, dice onion & rinse & drain cans of beans..
- When ground beef is 3/4 done, drain, return to heat & add onion, garlic & red pepper. You can adjust garlic & pepper to suit your tastes..
- Cook until beef is done & onions are transparent..
- Add all remaining ingredients. Simmer at least 30 minutes. I usually make mine in slow cooker & leave on low 4-6 hours..
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheddar, Monterrey Jack and/or pepper jack cheeses & sour cream if desired..
It was something our family always asked her to make and my. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below! This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.