Recipe: Appetizing Albondiga Soup (meatball soup)
Albondiga Soup (meatball soup).
You can cook Albondiga Soup (meatball soup) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondiga Soup (meatball soup)
- Prepare of broth.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 quart of beef bouillon.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 2 cup of carrots.
- It’s 4 oz of celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of tomatoe.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare of meat balls.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mint.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of long grain white rice.
Albondiga Soup (meatball soup) step by step
- finely chop and fine slice bell peppers, carrots, celery, tomatoes and onions. throw all ingredients for the broth in a large pot and boil..
- soak your rice small bowl with hot water set aside..
- while your broth is boiling mix ground beef and ground turkey in large bowl. in a small bowl wisk egg with herbs and onion. mix well into the meat. drain the water from the rice add to meat mixture. I recommend use your hands. mix well with hands and shape into little balls. drop meatballs into boiling broth. cover tightly cook for 30 minutes.
- I double this recipe for a family of 6. taste better the next day.