How to Cook Yummy Pasta Fagioli Soup
Pasta Fagioli Soup.
You can have Pasta Fagioli Soup using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Fagioli Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of red kidney beans.
- It’s 15 oz of white kidney beans.
- You need 4 of stalks of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- You need 1 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need 48 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 12 oz of short macaroni noodles.
- It’s 32 oz of traditional pasta sauce.
- You need 24 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
Pasta Fagioli Soup step by step
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- add onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- add 1 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- add crushed pepper and salt.
- add 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- add two cans of kidney beans mixed colors.
- add two cans of traditional pasta sauce.
- add two cans of diced tomatoes.
- add 2 cups of chopped celery.
- add 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- add Tabasco sauce to desired spice level.
- boil macaroni pasta according to package directions (boiling noodles on the side helps keep the soup from thickening too much).
- add cooked pasta to the completed soup and serve.