Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Easy taco soup
Easy taco soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty, satisfying and downright delicious! It's the perfect weeknight meal because. You can cook Easy taco soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy taco soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 can of corn.
- It’s 1 of rotel mild.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 small of can mushrooms.
- You need 1 of pack taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of pack of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of a dash of onion powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese of your choice.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
Easy taco soup instructions
- Cook hamburger meat, drain pour in large pot..
- Mix all ingredients in the pot add 2 cups of water and stir. Top it off with cheese. I had sweet cornbread as my side. Enjoy.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. This recipe for easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my all-star hits, and I'll bet you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry! Besides being delicious, Taco Soup is easy no matter where you make. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is.