How to Make Delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup.
You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked or 2 cups cooked rice.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz diced or sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 large of peppers (green, red , yellow ect) cut into bite size chunks.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano or italian spice (dry).
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare of salt & pepprr.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese (opt).
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef & onions in a large 5qt. pot. Drain off excess grease..
- Add rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, broth & water..
- Bring to a boil & reduce heat & cover 20 minutes if using precooked rice. If using uncooked rice, rice should be timed according to package directions for rice cooking times. Cooking times for rice varies. Add a bit more liquid (water or broth) if it isn't soupy enough..
- When rice is cooked add peppers & simmer for 20 minutes longer salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve hot with shredded cheddar cheese on top. Enjoy!.