Recipe: Yummy Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup
Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup.
You can cook Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 lb of mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of sherry wine (cooking wine is fine, and cheap).
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of beef base.
Beefy Cream of Mushroom Soup step by step
- Break up hamburger meat in bottom of pot. When slightly browned, add chopped mushrooms, wine, and spices. Cover and heat on medium stirring occasionally until hamburger meat is brown and mushrooms are somewhat cooked..
- Stir in flour gradually until there are no clumps. If you used anything more lean than 80% beef, you may need to add a little bit of butter before this step..
- Add milk slowly. Turn down to low and recover. Stir occasionally until slightly steaming. Add beef base and vinegar..
- Allow to heat covered for five more minutes. If it isn't as thick as you like, mix one part flour one part water and add an ounce at a time allowing two minutes between to thicken..
- Taste for spices. Adjust to your liking and allow five minutes for flavors to strengthen..
- Serve warm, on the side or as a meal!.