You can cook Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger meat/ground turkey (you're choice).
- It’s 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- You need 2 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 2 can of Lima beans.
- It’s 2 can of golden Hominy.
- You need 2 can of chopped green chiles.
- You need 2 packages of ranch dry mix.
- You need 2 packages of Taco dry seasoning.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat, I usually add onion when it gets close to done. Strain grease..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot..
- Fill with water..
- Cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2..
- Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream (or I like to use plain Greek yogurt in place if sour cream). This is obviously a double batch, perfect for parties, or a yummy meal to eat all week!.