Recipe: Delicious Thai Baby Corn Soup
Thai Baby Corn Soup.
You can cook Thai Baby Corn Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Baby Corn Soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon grass(chopped).
- You need 2 cups of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion(chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Baby Corn roundels(blanched).
- You need 1/2 cup of Broccoli florets(blanched).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s As required of Water.
Thai Baby Corn Soup instructions
- Heat water and add lemon grass in it and boil it. So that all extract came out..
- Heat oil in pan, add chopped onion, sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute..
- Add the baby corn and broccoli and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute..
- Add the coconut milk, water, lemon grass mixture and salt and bring to boil..
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Switch off the flame, add the pepper powder and mix well.Serve hot..