Recipe: Perfect Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup
Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup.
You can have Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Mild Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 48 oz of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 30 oz of Canned Great Northern Beans.
- Prepare 30 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 64 oz of V8 Vegetable Juice.
- You need 16 oz of Dry Ditalini Pasta.
- You need 5 pinch of Salt.
- You need 3 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 dash of Tabasco Sauce.
Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup instructions
- In a frying pan combine ground beef and ground sausage. Brown over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot add olive oil, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Heat over medium until onions are translucent..
- Add the set aside meat mixture to the same pot as the vegatable mix..
- Add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT THE PASTA to the same pot as the meat and vegatables. Cover and let boil slowly for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom of the pot..
- Now add the dry pasta and replace cover. Let boil for around 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, stir and serve!.