Recipe: Tasty Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 each of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 each of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 can of original rotel.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco Soup instructions
- Finely chop onion and garlic cloves, set aside..
- Cube cream cheese and allow to warm on the counter..
- In a 2 quart saucepan , brown and drain ground beef before returning to pan..
- Add prepared onion and garlic and cook until onion starts to become translucent..
- Add chili powder and cumin and cook for about a minute..
- Add cream cheese and melt until the meat mixture is evenly coated..
- Add broth, rotel, and cream. Salt and pepper to taste, and heat on medium until steadily boiling..
- Remove from heat and serve..
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.