Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chunky tomato soup
Chunky tomato soup. Chunky tomato soup with fresh basil is a hearty and comforting soup recipe perfect for any time of year! This dairy-free tomato soup recipe is clean and easy to make. Keywords: beef cabbage tomato soup, Cabbage and Tomato Soup, cabbage soup, cabbage soup recipe, cabbage soup with ground beef, Chunky Beef, hamburger cabbage soup.
I didn't know how good tomato soup could be! I cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scooped out the pulp instead of peeling and that was easy. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet and Chunky Tomato Soup. You can cook Chunky tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chunky tomato soup
- You need 48 oz of can of tomato juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 medium of to large onion.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of celery soup.
For the best texture in this vibrant tomato soup, puree half of the soup until smooth, then stir it into the chunky base. Chunky Tomato Soup is an easy food recipe prepared with roasted and crushed tomatoes, garlic, onions and spices. My husband, Patrick Maas, makes this wonderful, creamy bisque. Chunky Tomato-Basil Bisque Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Chunky tomato soup step by step
- Chop onion, and fry in a little bit of oil. You are aiming for a little bit of brown-ness, but not too soft..
- Brown the ground meat with the onions..
- Heat up the tomato juice, stirring occasionally. While this is cooking, add the remaining ingredients to the juice and stir. Serve when hot..
This Chunky Tomato Cajun Soup is a simple and hearty, slimming friendly meal whether you're counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers! Sometimes you can't beat a chunky tomato soup, easy to make and filling to eat, this tomato soup with hearty vegetable pieces is delicious and not heavy on calories. Tomato soup is well-known as a comfort food. It's rich creaminess just soothes me from the minute I take a bite and this chunky tomato basil soup takes that comforting classic to a whole new level. In a large soup pot, heat the oil over a medium-high flame and sautee the onions, celery, zucchini, carrot, and turnip or kohlrabi.