Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup.
You can cook Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 g of crayfish tails prepped.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper diced.
- You need 100 g of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 400 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 600 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamari.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 200 g of rice noodles.
- You need of To garnish:.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- You need of chopped peanuts.
Thai Crayfish Noodle Soup instructions
- Place the olive oil in a large pot over a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, red peppers, mushrooms, ground ginger and garlic cloves Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste, coconut milk, stock, tamari, fish sauce and brown sugar Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the crayfish tails, seasoning, lime juice and rice noodles Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Divide between 4 bowls and garnish with fresh coriander, chilli flakes and chopped peanuts.