Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup.
You can have Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 large of chicken sausage links chopped.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 large of celery sticks.
- It’s 3 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- You need 14 oz of beef broth (low sodium).
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 14 1/2 can of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 14 1/2 can of diced tomatoes.
Turkey and Chicken Sausage Minestrone Soup step by step
- brown turkey and add to crock..
- saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic and then add to crock..
- add remaining ingredients..
- cook on low for 8 hours..
- add 1 cup elbow noodes in the last 30 minutes.
- you can add pesto or cheese to taste..
- if you plan to freeze, don't add the noodles. you can add those when you reheat..