Recipe: Appetizing Beef and noodle soup
Beef and noodle soup.
You can have Beef and noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and noodle soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 6 cup of Beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cup of uncooked macaroni noodles.
Beef and noodle soup instructions
- In a medium frying pan, brown the ground beef, onion and garlic until ground beef is no longer pink, place in a large pot..
- Add the broth, can of diced tomatoes, Worcestershire and Italian seasoning. Add more Worcestershire to taste if needed..
- Place the lid on the pot and cook on medium for 15-20 minutes..
- When you are ready to serve, either add the dry macaroni and let cook for 20-25 minutes OR add cooked macaroni. Let the macaroni heat through and serve..