Recipe: Appetizing Beef and Vegetable Soup
Beef and Vegetable Soup.
You can have Beef and Vegetable Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato juice.
- You need 2 of -3 carrots, sliced.
- You need 2 of – 3 ribs of celery, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 2 cup of green beans.
- It’s 2 medium of potatoes, cubed.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of of hot pepper sauce.
- It’s 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Beef and Vegetable Soup step by step
- Brown meat. Drain..
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (crock pot)..
- Mix, and cover, cook on low 6-8 hours or until done..
- You can use frozen veggies instead of fresh..