How to Prepare Yummy "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup"
"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup".
You can have "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup"
- It’s 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced small.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- It’s 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- Prepare of Mini Meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- It’s 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" instructions
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..