Recipe: Appetizing "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup
"Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup.
You can have "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef stock or boullion.
- Prepare 2 of small red potatoes.
- Prepare of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need of frozen green beans.
- Prepare of frozen whole kernal corn.
- It’s to taste of seasonings.
"Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup step by step
- Brown beef in a skillet until brown. Use a potato masher to break it up. Drain off grease and add to either a stock pot or a crock pot..
- Add remaining ingredients. Start out using about 3-4 cups beef stock, so that everything is covered. Cook on high for about 4-5 hours or on low for about 6-8. If you are using frozen veggies, the only thing that's really cooking are the potatoes…..if you don't like red ones use whatever kind you like – I also like the skins. Of course, add onions and peppers if you like..
- If you are using a stock pot, I would guess cooking for about 1-2 hours. I like the crock, as you can go about your business and not have to worry about what's on the stove. Hope you enjoy!!.