Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Tomato Beef Taco Soup
Tomato Beef Taco Soup. The fat is going to help give flavor to the meat and we are able to The tomato sauce thickens it up and helps the spices stick to the meat. It's so flavorful and you will never go back to using water with your taco seasoning again! This Beefy Tomato Soup is our most popular soup recipes!
Some people have said that it's similar to a homemade hamburger helper once. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. Browned ground beef seasoned with a package of taco seasoning is combined in a slow cooker with canned beans, tomatoes, and green chilies. You can cook Tomato Beef Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Taco Soup
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Diced jalapeno peppers.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need of Blue corn tortilla chips.
Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This recipe has similar ingredients to chili but is filled with all the favorites you'd get in a taco. Ground beef – use lean ground beef for best results.
Tomato Beef Taco Soup instructions
- Cook ground beef in 10-inch sauce pan until brown..
- Drain grease..
- Stir in tomato soup and all other ingredients (besides tortilla chips). Cook to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to low heat for five minutes..
- Add tortilla chips and you're done!.
Olive oil – this is used to help brown the beef. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn Cook onion and garlic until translucent, then brown the beef. Add taco seasoning, corn, beans, beef, canned tomato, beef or chicken broth, and canned. This taco soup recipe is totally freezer-safe.