Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 can of corn drained.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes and chilies.
- You need 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Doritos.
- You need 1 of onion optional.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco soup step by step
- Brown the hamburger meat and onions.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a pot.
- Add hamburger and onions to mixture.
- Cook on low heat for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve over Doritos chips in a bowl enjoy.
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule.