Easiest Way to Make Delicious Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can have Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need of (optional) shredded cheese.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco Soup instructions
- Sautee onions and pepper in a large pot over medium heat. Add ground beef and brown..
- Add cans of tomatoes, beans, and corn..
- Add broth, water, and seasoning. Mix well..
- Bring to a boil and then lower heat and allow to simmer 20 minutes..
- Garnish with delicious cheese..
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make.