Recipe: Perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell An easy soup that tastes like stuffed peppers. A full meal in one bowl and is great with warm bread and. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 3-4 C of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1 t of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper,.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag cauliflower pearls.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- Cook ground beef, onion and pepper over medium-high heat in large pot until beef is cooked through..
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 min..
- Stir in cauliflower pearls and continue simmering for another 10 min or so..
- Serve with a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese on top, if desired..
Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes. Stuffed Pepper Soup. by Kelli Foster. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. The best Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe can be made on the stove, crockpot, or pressure cooker!