Recipe: Yummy Bean soup
Bean soup. I am an Appalachian "kid" and bean soup was a staple in our family. Here is a little trick I learned. While this soup itself is vegan, I ended up topping it with some.
Soup beans is a term common in the Southern United States, particularly the regions around the Appalachian Mountains. Soup beans are usually served with cornbread, greens (such as boiled cabbage, cauliflower, or sauerkraut and sausage), and potatoes (stewed or fried). This hearty black bean soup is what you need on a cold and dreary day! You can cook Bean soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean soup
- It’s 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans,drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of white beans,drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef, browned.
- You need 1 carton of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. The Best Bean Soup Recipes on Yummly Southwestern Pork And Bean Soup, Smoky Pasta And Bean Soup, Mexican Pork And Bean Soup. Amazing Vegan White Bean Soup recipe that is hearty, comfy and full of flavor.
Bean soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef, onion and celery in dutch oven on medium heat..
- And add all the rest of the ingredeints heat through..
- Serve with shredded cheese and cornbread.
For this Vegan White Bean Soup, I added coconut milk for extra creaminess and a combination of herbs for a unique taste. Even though I'm single, I make multiple servings of everything. Neighborhood Bean Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Black bean soup, a healthy, hearty, satisfying and comforting meal or side dish. Black beans are my favorite beans in the whole world and I tried them just a few years.