How to Make Perfect Cowboy Soup
Cowboy Soup. And we've got news for you: this creamy cowboy soup is about as hearty as it gets! Enjoy flavorful cowboy soup when you make it at home. This easy soup recipe is hearty and filled with ground beef, tomatoes, and spices.
Cowboy Soup, Hearty Crockpot Cowboy Soup, Cowboy Soup. This One Pot Cowboy Soup is easy and delicious. It's really a vegetable soup with ground beef and you can easily swap out the veggies I used for the veggies you like. You can cook Cowboy Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cowboy Soup
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of lean hamburger meat.
- Prepare 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of carrots.
- It’s 2 cans of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 2 cans of green beans any type.
- Prepare To taste of Garlic Pepper/.
- You need To taste of Salt/.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need To taste of Seasoned Salt/.
- You need of Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- It’s of Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- It’s of Butter/ Half a stick.
- You need of A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt/.
Text. Самые новые твиты от Texas (@cowboy_soup): "There is a mr. bean, where, pray tell, is mr. hot dog". Be the first to review this recipe. View top rated Cowboy soup recipes with ratings and reviews. If you're familiar with our cowboy caviar or cowboy pasta salad, you should be pretty excited to see this cowboy salad.
Cowboy Soup step by step
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat.
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added.
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce..
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained..
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!.
Our most trusted Cowboy Soup recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Cowboy caviar is a great and easy to make dip any time of the year! This Cowboy Caviar makes a great side dish for any picnic, potluck, or party, and is a great way to use up your summer produce! Reviews for: Photos of Cowboy Cookies III.