Recipe: Perfect Taco Soup
You can have Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 4 Tbls of Taco seasoning (or 1 packet).
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of white chili beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 15 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- It’s 14.5 oz of tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need packet of Ranch dressing.
- It’s strips of Tortilla.
Taco Soup step by step
- In a large stock pot brown ground beef, drain grease..
- As taco seasoning and water to drained meat. Bring to a simmer..
- Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until fully heated..
- Dress your bowl with tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream as you desire..