Recipe: Delicious Corkscrew Baked Soup
Corkscrew Baked Soup. The secret to slimming it down is swapping part. Pork chops baked with potatoes in a creamy mushroom and onion sauce. Place onions in skillet, and cook until browned.
Curly cavatappi ensures you get saucy deliciousness in every bite of this cheesy, beefy pasta bake. Sprinkle with Parm and prepare to thrill the crowd! Soup can be one of the most finicky dishes to make. You can cook Corkscrew Baked Soup using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corkscrew Baked Soup
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- You need 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of Cheeses.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Beef.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need To taste of chopped parsley.
While seemingly innocuous at first, the texture of this meal can change in an instant. Learn how to make the best crispy tofu in this recipe video. This crispy tofu is baked, not fried, and it's easy to make! Skip the steakhouse and reach straight for Campbell's® Chunky™ Baked Potato with Steak and Cheese Soup.
Corkscrew Baked Soup instructions
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9×13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Hearty spoonfuls are loaded with roasted russet potatoes that mingle with big-flavored. In this episode, Italian Chef Giulio Piccioli show us how to make an authentic seafood soup Italian style. Baked Pork Chops Cream Mushroom Soup Recipes. This rich and meaty corned beef hash soup is filling enough for dinner. A recipe handed down from my parents and is still a family favourite.