How to Make Perfect Taco soup
Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can have Taco soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 of Ib ground beef.
- You need 14.5 oz of beef broth 1 can.
- It’s 16 oz of kidney beans 1 can drained.
- It’s 15 oz of black beans.
- Prepare 14.5 of petite diced tomatoes + liquid 1 can.
- It’s 10 oz of hidden valley ranch seasoning or 3 tb of ranch mix.
- You need 15 oz of corn + liquid 1 can.
- It’s 1 oz of taco seasoning packet or 3 tb.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 10 oz of to tel original 1 can.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low 4 hours.
- Top with sour cream,shredded cheddar or Fritos..
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.