Cheeseburger soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side.
This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped up.
- It’s 4 of large potatoes diced in large pieces.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- You need 1 tbs of basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of parsley.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease and set aside..
- In another pot heat up beef broth to boiling. Then add potatoes, cooked ground beef, onions, basil and parsley. Once boiling cook on medium for 15 minuets or until potatoes start to soften..
- Mix flour and milk and add to soup. Once it comes back to a boil add cheese and simmer for another 5 min. Let cool for a couple of minuets and enjoy..
So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons!